Lundy LLP is not taking clients with injuries related to cell phone radiation exposure at this time.
What Is Cell Phone Radiation?
If you or a loved one has been exposed to the dangers of cell phone radiation as a result of heavy cell phone use and developed certain types of brain tumors, including Glioblastoma, Astrocytoma, Oligodendroglioma, Ependymoma or Acoustic Neuroma, you may be able to file a cell phone radiation lawsuit seeking compensation for your injuries. Contact one of our lawyers today for a free case review related to your cell phone use.
In addition to being staunch advocates for your claim, our cell phone radiation lawyers also provide personal attention to guide you through the complex litigation process.
Factors that determine cell phone radiation exposure include:
- Time spent on cell phone
- Age of the individual using the phone
- Use of hands-free or speaker mode
- Cellphone signal strength at the time of use
- Cell phone carrier traffic at the time of use
- Cell phone model
Cell Phone Radiation Linked to Certain Types of Cancer and Tumors
Exposure to cell phone radiation occurs because cell phones emit radio frequencies (“RF”), a type of non-ionizing electromagnetic energy that falls between FM radio waves and microwaves on the spectrum. Studies have shown that cell phone radiation affects brain activity and may have other serious side effects linked to certain types of cancers.
Factors that determine the amount of cell phone radiation users are exposed to include:
- The amount of time spent on the phone;
- The age of the person using the phone;
- Whether the user is using speaker mode or a hands-free device;
- The strength of the cell phone signal at the time of use;
- The amount of cell phone traffic at the time of use; and
- The model of phone used.
Cell Phone Radiation
Prolonged and extensive cell phone radiation increases the risk of developing serious health effects. Lundy LLP is part of a small consortium of law firms leading the litigation against cell phone manufacturers and service providers. If you or a loved one suffered from serious health effects as a result of cell phone radiation and have been diagnosed with a brain tumor, you may have a case against cell phone manufacturers and service providers. These manufacturers and providers may be liable in a cell phone radiation lawsuit for:
- Failing to warn users of the serious side effects; and
- Misrepresenting that their mobile devices were safe for consumer use.